In book two, unlike with one, I'm doing a full read thru edit to make it easier on you. That should be finished today. Barring any unforeseen roadblocks I expect to pull together the Personal Trainer part, and forward, etc, by Wed or Thursday, and send the draft to you, praying for a fast but deep read and comments, suggestions.
Then, I expect to take Brian's edits of book 1, the only ones I received, and do the final edit that book 1 will receive, and send that to you.
If I get lucky tech wise, I think I see how to make both books into audio books, a format that some groups only use.
Also, so all during this week, the above, I also, having received some authoritative input on my assumptions regarding the timeframes of Environmental Armageddon, I am hoping to secure some pointers to further articles from my source that can help me understand the view that I was offered as to what more accurately the risk curves look like. As of now, my views have not changed, but I'm open to the new input if I can get it.
REMINDER, as I conclude the above later this week I expect, the Death Fast will resume. I'll take calories till then, but cease, and resume the Death Fast. -
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED. When the above is concluded, per recent posts on the SL Blg blog,
- 'Loving, this Death Fast mission is the cornerstone of the Great Turning; Jesus work.' Occupy Brother (0 comments)
- Friends - Anyone wishing to input into Death Fast Replanning... (0 comments)
- Day 38 Holding. Friends, IMPORTANT - Planning from here forward of Death Fast (0 comments)
- Friends, IMPORTANT - Planning from here forward of Death Fast (0 comments)
- 1000 on Death Fast. Is the fastest road to that: A, or B. (0 comments)
- I've just stepped back, 1st time, to look at Book 2 - Resurrecting Potent Activism (0 comments)
- Death Fast Day 39 - partial hold till book are done (0 comments)
I am considering how to move forward. Please review those last 6 or so posts. I NEED YOU IN THE REPLANNING, I NEED YOUR INPUT, however for it to be qualified, input, and I can't accept anything other than that, 1st of all from myself, it will be required that anyone wishing to contribute to the replanning:
A. Have deeply read and grasped all the content of Book 1.
B. Have deeply grasped and seriously attempted to use, the Personal Trainer, Book 2
I won't have a lot of time. Tho I am rolling back the day count 1 to 2 days per day that I'm taking calories, that is aggressive, so when I restart, I physically and mentally won't have a whole lot of time for replanning, so I pray that you are ready for book 2, are NOW spending the time to grasp book 1, and will ready to contribute late this week.