Wednesday, April 25, 2012

START LOVING [WARRING UNVIOLENTLY] 042512


START LOVING - INSHE WARRIORS, WE'RE DEAD TILL WE ARE ONE.


Posted: 25 Apr 2012 07:32 AM PDT
April 25, 2012 Friends, Family, Secret Service Family…, I don't expect the coming days to be easy for me, and sadly, I don't expect them to easy for some of you.  I am a warrior, a totally unvivolent warrior, but with warriors, there is collateral damage.  I Love you all, and seek to minimize damage and pain to you, but I can't entirely protect you. I've read and or watched virtually
Posted: 25 Apr 2012 07:29 AM PDT
In progress for today.
Posted: 25 Apr 2012 05:07 AM PDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlaxo9WrQqI
Posted: 25 Apr 2012 04:42 AM PDT
NOTE: IF YOU ARE LIKE ME, YOU'VE MISSED ALMOST A WEEKS WORTHY OF THESEUPDATES - I HAD TO RE-SUBSCIBE TO GOOGLES SERVICE.  POINT BEING - GO TO THEBLOG AND SEE WHAT YOU'VE MISSED.Tracking Plan B - Lester Brown's START LOVING [WARRING UNVIOLENTLY] 042412 ***** CHECK IT OUT. Major Library Upgrade at Tracking Plan B. Climate Risks to Fisheries May Hike African Hunger AllAfrica.com
You are subscribed to email updates from START LOVING [WARRING UNVIOLENTLY]
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610